Location: Timber Ridge Campground
Packet Pick-Up/ Late Registration
- Friday, January 20, 2017 • 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM
South Airport Traverse City Running Fit
3301 South Airport Road
Traverse City, MI 49684
Click here for a map.
- Saturday/Race Day from 7:30am - 8:30am at Timber Ridge Nordic Center- 4050 Hammond Road (Hammond at 6-Mile, SE of town).
What To Bring For The Event
- Snowshoes, if you own your own
- Running/trail shoes
- Gloves, hat, you're going to be covered in snow!
- Long tights or water proof/breathable pants
- 5 & 10K early (before Noon on January 19): $25
5 & 10K late (January 20 & 21): $30
- Snow Shoe Rental: $20 (We have a limited # of snowshoes so make sure you sign up early if you need to rent snowshoes!!
- Shirt NOT included - You'll want the T-Shirt!
- Pre-registered purchase: $12 T-Shirt
- At Registration: $15 (no guarantee we will have shirts for you to purchase on race weekend...or maybe not in your size! Sign up early!)
- Overall awards presented to male & female winners of the 5k and 10k distance.
- Overall winner is first across the line.
- Age group awards 5 deep in 5 year age groups.
- Age group awards based on chip time.
National USSSA Qualification
- To qualify for the National USSSA event you must become a USSSA member. Join online at www.snowshoeracing.com Top 10 men and women USSSA member finishers in each age group qualify to participate in the USSSA National Championships.