Health and Safety Update!
Expect a fun and safe day stumbling around in the snow on the big shoes!
- Masks will be required at all times before, during, and after the event.
- Starts will be staggered into 5 minute starting groups based on suggested paces. You will be emailed prior to the event with the start wave options.
- Yes, we understand you may be shoeing with a friend so please choose the start wave appropriate for your entire group.
- No indoor facilities. Also, no post race chili…dang.
- You will receive a heath waiver to drop off as you head to the start.
- Age Group awards will go 100% deep in all 5 year age categories so you don’t have to wait around for results…You win!
Join us January 30, 2021!
2021 Registration is OPEN!
The course is a super hilly off trail run with plenty of logs to jump and branches to duck, like a leg of Dances with Dirt!
What if there is no snow??
WHAT? It would be the first time if there wasn't. There will be snow … but, if there isn’t, YOU WILL BE PART OF HISTORY, RUNNING A SNOWSHOE RACE IN YOUR RUNNING SHOES. I love this race! I love a winter road trip to Traverse City!
If there's no snow, bring your trail shoes, the race goes on no matter what the conditions! How cool is that!
**There will be an elite corral option at the start for particpants who expect to snowshoe sub 30 minutes in the 5K and sub 60 minutes in the 10K.